Toast with goat cheese and honey
It’s difficult to find something delicious to eat in the mornings. About five years ago I worked with a very talented chef
Gloria Felix and every Sunday we worked together and created her amazing brunch for loyal customers. This recipe of toast, goat cheese and honey was my favorite thing she made and I would always sneak the left overs!
- 2 pieces of sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons good goat cheese, warmed and whipped
- 2-3 teaspoons of Very good honey
- Thyme leaves
- For extra fun try a small sprinkle of kosher salt
- Toast sourdough bread in a toaster.
- Smear good goat cheese on the toast.
- Top with great honey.
- And sprinkle thyme leaves.