Raspberry and cashew pinwheel
A delicious pinwheel sandwich for you or the kids. A combination of crunchy salty cashews with a hint sweet raspberry. And if you’re too old for a pinwheel sandwich you can always leave the sandwich bread flat and add a little more of the same ingredients.
- Cut the crust off of all 4 pieces of bread
- Use a rolling pin and lightly roll out all four pieces of bread individually
- Spread raspberry preserves on all four pieces of bread
- Add the cashews all over each piece of bread
- Roll the bread up starting with either side
- Cut the bread with a very sharp knife
- Send in a bag or better yet a plastic box.