Persimmon and Burratta salad
As fall is in the air so are persimmons. They are a delicious fruit that accompanies this delicious persimmon
and burratta salad recipe. It is so easy and so delicious.
- 1 small bag of arugula
- 2 large Fuyu Persimmons
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 burratta, quartered
- ¼ cup toasted hazelnuts
- 2 lemons halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the top and bottom of the persimmon off
- Use a peeler and remove the skin
- Cut the persimmon into thin circles and set aside
- Add the arugula to a large bowl
- Add the pomegranates and hazelnuts to the arugula
- Squeeze the lemon over the salad and toss
- Add the olive oil, salt and pepper
- Plate the arugula and pomegranates on the plate and add the persimmons and hazelnuts.
- Cut the burrata into 4 and place it one piece on each plate.
- Season the burrata and persimmons with salt and pepper and a little extra olive oil
If you like my/our recipe you can also find it with step by step instructions on the Appetites App on iTunes.