Peanut butter cup and banana roll up
April 7, 2015
Dessert or lunch, I am not sure which category this pinwheel sandwich falls under but either or it will be delicious. Salty peanut butter, rich chocolate, gooey bananas and cream cheese in an easy to eat sandwich.
- Cut the crust off of all 4 pieces of bread
- Use a rolling pin and lightly roll out all four pieces of bread individually
- Spread cream cheese on all four pieces of bread
- Cut the peanut butter cups into small pieces
- Add the banana and peanut butter cup to one side of each piece of bread
- Roll the bread up starting with the side with the banana and peanut butter cup
- Cut the bread with a very sharp knife
- Send in a bag or better yet a plastic box.