Parmesan cauliflower is a delicious add to any meal. It’s simple yet delicious. For those of you who don’t know cauliflower is NOT like broccoli. It looks similar but is completely different. When you roast cauliflower it should be tender but not mushy. Cauliflower pairs well with salty creamy flavors like the Parmesan cheese in this recipe.
- 1 pound of cauliflower buds
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil (or extra virgin olive oil)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Nonstick spray
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl toss the cauliflower with oil, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Spray a large cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Roast the cauliflower for 14 minutes and then flip the cauliflower and continue cooking for another 14 minutes.
- Season with extra olive oil, salt and pepper if needed.
- You can also top with extra Parmesan if you’d like.