Kid friendly sandwiches
The school year is starting and so is the agony of packing lunches. Try these easy five sandwich ideas that go great in a hot dog bun.
Why a hot dog bun you ask? Well Hot dog buns are soft, slightly sweet and easy to hold for young hands. They work really well with all kinds of sandwiches. Plus try cutting them into three’s for a more appealing look.
Here are some of our favorites…
- Cucumber and cream cheese
- Turkey and Colby jack cheese circles
- Peanut butter and raspberry jelly
- Turkey pepperonis from Applegate and mozzarella cheese with tomato sauce
- Last but not least oven roasted turkey with shredded cucumbers and shredded carrots
If you liked these ideas try some of our other back to school sandwiches.