Chocolate & coffee ice cream sandwich
A combination of a chocolate chocolate chip cookie and Coffee, Coffee, Buzz, Buzz, Buzz ice cream by Ben and Jerry’s. The best ingredients mixed with a few skills create a delicious new outcome. For more cooking tips follow me @chefmarymoran on Twitter.
- 8 equal sized chocolate chocolate chip cookie
- 8 tablespoons of Coffee, Coffee, Buzz, Buzz, Buzz ice cream by Ben and Jerry’s
- Place the bottom of 4 cookies on parchment paper.
- Add 2 tablespoons of slightly softened ice creme in the center of each cookie.
- Place another cookie right side up on top of all the cookies with ice cream and slightly press down until the ice cream reaches the edges of the cookies.
- Wrap the cookies up with parchment paper and freeze for 30-45 minutes and then serve.