Blueberry cream cheese roll ups
April 7, 2015
Are you bored with your child’s lunches? Me too. Here is fun sandwich to add to the menu.
- Cut the crust off of all 4 pieces of bread
- Use a rolling pin and lightly roll out all four pieces of bread individually
- Spread cream cheese on all four pieces of bread
- Add the blueberries to one side of each piece of bread
- Roll the bread up starting with the side with blueberries
- Cut the bread with a very sharp knife
- Send in a bag or better yet a plastic box.