Blackened chicken sliders
January 25, 2015
These delicious blackened chicken sliders are perfect for appetizers, lunch or dinner. Serve the for a crowd or just your family, they’ll be asking for more.
- Pound the chicken breasts to a ¼ inch in thickness.
- Remove the fat by cutting it with a sharp knife.
- Lightly coat with olive oil and blackening seasonings.
- Salt the chicken and sear them in a sauté pan.
- Cook through.
- Peel and shred the carrot into a bowl.
- Shred the cabbage into very thin pieces and add to the carrots.
- Add the parley to the slaw mixture and set aside.
- In another small bowl, mix the honey and Dijon.
- Set aside.
- Cut the chicken into pieces that will fit on the buns.
- On a plate, place the bottom part of the bun then add the chicken, then slaw and top with the honey Dijon mustard.
- Place the bun on top and serve.