Bean and cheese burrito
The bean and cheese burrito is a great on the go meal. It’s easy to make at home and take with you to work or feed the whole family at the end of your
busy day. You only need a few ingredients and 30 minutes. Check our black bean recipe if you need one, it’s delicious.
- 4 large burrito tortillas
- 1 bowl of cooked delicious black bleans (see our recipe)
- 4 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 cup of grated light Mexican cheese, shredded
- Add the cheese, then the beans and then sour cream to each flour tortilla.
- Fold one side in half way.
- Then fold in both ends only a third of the way.
- Then roll the burrito.
- Cut or leave whole and serve with your favorite sides.
If you liked this recipe check out our guacamole recipe.
Like what you see, let us know and comment or rate us below.