Years of making salads and yet you still don’t know how to make a good dressing? Or maybe you’ve always bought your salad dressings? Have no fear I’m hear to guide you in this simple yet tricky skill.
In this 2-hour class I will teach you:
· About the varieties of oils, vinegars & other acids and how to use them
· How to emulsify your dressings properly
· How to toss and season a salad properly
· How to dress a salad in layers rather
· How to make a creamy dressing
· How to balance acidity with oils
· 3-4 professional salad dressing recipes
· An understanding and new skill of how to make a vinegar, creamy and citrus dressing
· 3 salad dressings
What to bring:
An apron or anything you feel comfortable in getting messy!